Saturday, March 22, 2008

Favorites

I was tagged to list my favorite websites quite a while ago. I suppose I've been 'it' for a while, but I was really embarrassed at how boring my list is. But here goes.
1. I LOVE to read through recipes, I frequent cooks.com and foodnetwork.com
2. Sometimes I just type things into Google because I'm too lazy to put in the whole web address, so I Google everything, even if it is Gap.com. I'm sure Google appreciates my business, but I like almost everything Google.
3. I could spend hours on Yahoo!Games. My favorites are Text Twist and Cubis. I'm such a nerd.
4. I like to do internet window shopping I don't buy anything, I just see what's available and dream, my favorites are ikea.com, pbk.com, landofnod.com, and crateandbarrel.com. As you can tell I mostly fantasize about purchasing furniture although I'm not going to lie target.com is where I spend the most time because I feel like someday those dreams might actually become a reality.
So there you have it, my pretty boring list. I'll tag anyone who wants to get caught.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You're not boring-it's "mellow".
I have to recommend a new site for you. IMDB.com Internet Movie DataBase. I'm a nerd for any movie trivia. I mostly enjoy beating my husband at our long-standing "what's that actor from?" game. And imdb.com usually proves me right. Gotta love that.

elesa said...

So you just read through recipes? Like a novel? Just one recipe after another? THAT, is an interesting bit of information, and something I didn't know about you. I gotta tell you, it REALLY sounds boring, but to each his own.

elesa said...

Have you seen the bubble shooter game on my sight? It's pretty darn awesome!