Monday, November 5, 2007

I guess I deserve it


So this is a picture of my three year old right after she'd stolen my nintendo DS. She's trying to act casual so I won't notice. She actually turned it on and started playing a game. The funniest thing is that she thinks that she's hidden in this chair and I'm not going to see her. Silly Abby, moms can see thru chairs. Also, you have to press B to make Mario swim. Can't believe she didn't know that. I guess it won't be long before she figures it all out.

3 comments:

Nic@Nite said...

Abbie- you have the life! I miss that chair. I will have to get pregnant again or just have a baby before we come again so I can get 1st dibs on it again.

Anonymous said...

She loves video games and she is super sneaky-cool. Abby is definitely related to me!

Gretch said...

Nice! She looks so big.