Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm It

I guess I got tagged I'm supposed to list six interesting things about myself. Which may be difficult, as most of you know I'm fairly boring. Mundane really. And most of these will be things you're already aware of.

1. In secret, when my children and husband are sleeping I use my laser level to assure myself that the pictures in my house are straight.

B. My favorite food is cereal and I have had it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Also. I own 6 watches which I never wear. Consequently I'm always asking what time it is.

4. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

E. I have made James tuck me in so my sheets & pj bottoms can be straight.

6. Unlike Elesa I CAN count to six.

Plus. Unfortunately for all of you I'm really full of myself. In fact I could talk about glorious me all night and day.

8. I have been parasailing.

Lastly, I use washcloths in my kitchen once before I have to launder them again, I'm extremely paranoid of stinky rags.

J. I am very bad at guessing how long it will take me to get somewhere.

Then again. No matter how organized and picked up it is I do not feel like my house is clean unless the floors are vacuumed, swept and/or mopped. Conversly even if everything else is completely disorderly cleaning my floors makes me feel as if my whole house is pretty much spotless.

Are you still reading this? I figured I'd give you a few things about myself and let you pick which ones were interesting.

6 comments:

Nic@Nite said...

I did know pretty much all of these things about you and I still like you. Tell me something else that I don't know!!

elesa said...

I don't know. I looked at your list and it looked to me like you had a pretty hard time of counting. You know, letters don't count as numbers. I at least made it all the way to 5 without any trouble. You might need to get a tutor....

Anonymous said...

Hahah you're such a fruitcake! Secretly checking to see if your pictures are straight. Oh man. No wonder Abby lines up all her toys obsessively...

Gretch said...

Marion you do have a lot of quirks!:)

Elizabeth said...

I love the blog, Marion. Very fun to read...

Kristen said...

I can totally relate to the clean kitchen rag thing and wanting to keep your pj bottoms straight. I think I need to invest in a laser level...maybe you should title the blog: "Tips for a budding Obsessive Compulsive"