Friday, October 19, 2007

First Try

It's the middle of the night and I'm trying to get this started. As it happens James is out of town and I can't sleep and I'm too lazy to put my Sims disk in the drive so I'm stuck blogging, or trying to. So today Abs wanted to watch a movie and I said no and she said why and I said because I'm the boss. She said no I'm the boss. And I said okay boss turn on a movie for yourself. A few minutes later she comes to me with the remote and says Boss can I please watch a movie. Boy did I show her. Wait until she learns to use the remote, then I'm in trouble. I'd like to be silly or at least say or do something silly, but I am way too tired to be clever. I'm at the state of tiredness where I think I'm clever and funny, but normal people would disagree, so I'll try to keep it interesting. I'd tell you what I did today but mostly I spent an embarrasing amount of time playing Command and Conquer. When you can nurse and play computer games it's time to stop. Playing games that is. Okay that's enough for one day right? Don't even know who I'm asking. The internet gods?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you have a blog. And that you play video games all day. It makes me feel better about my Wii obsession.

Now we can be blog friends!

http://allymcboyd.blogspot.com

Gretch said...

Jason's so proud of you! Playing computer games all day... :-)

I'm totally excited that you have joined the blogging phenomenon! I thought your first entry was very funny, in fact Jason and I wore both laughing out loud! Good job on entertaining us!