Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I hope you didn't hold your breath


Here is little Joshua Michael Boyd, finally. He was born Nov. 11, 2008 at just after noon. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz, my biggest baby. He was 19 in. long. I am sorry it took me so long, to post, but he and his siblings have been keeping me pretty busy. I'm sure most of you have NO sympathy. After all many of you have 3 or more kids and still manage to update your blogs. How DO you do it? I barely took a shower today. At 3 weeks Josh took his first airplane ride for his aunt Ally's wedding. That's what he's all dressed up for in this picture. I'd like to say I'll post more soon, but I can't make any promises.

9 comments:

elesa said...

I'll have you know I DID hold my breath! To say I am blue in the face is putting it lightly!
However, PLUS SIDE! I now know I can hold my breath for over six months! Score!

Anonymous said...

You posted! Hurray! Also, Joshie is so cute. Double hurray!

J said...

Yay! He is here!! 8.5 was exactly what Harmony weighed too- Gotta love those big babies. I TOTALLY understand the 3 kids thing, believe me I'm still having a hard time! Don't worry it should get better. I finally just had to accept the fact that my house wouldn't be clean for awhile and that it is okay to order pizza. Hang in there! :-)

Nic@Nite said...

What a cutie! So glad we were able to see him in person. Thanks for letting us crash there.

Kristen said...

Don't worry, I apparently can't blog much with only two kids. Or much of anything...for that matter.

Kristen said...

Oh and Josh is a cutie!

Kao said...

Yeah! I photo finally! Wait, should I say finally an update!?! Ok, it's been a month or so since my last update too. He's adorable!

Jess said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love little boy dress-up outfits.

-Jessica (cousin of James)

CK Black Family said...

Hey Boyds, I connected to you guys through Brenchleys. Man, gotta love this blogging thing. Congrats on new baby!! Kristin Black (ckblackfamily.blogspot.com)