Friday, February 22, 2008

Some Pictures of Little Me


You couldn't possibly mean this picture could you Elesa? It is a priceless treasure. I'll have you know that I crept into my sleeping babe's room in the middle of the night to retrieve it for your benefit. Once I had accomplished this task I returned downstairs only to find that I no longer have a scanner attached to my computer. However, evil genius that I am, I used my digital camera to take pictures of my old ones so I could directly load them onto my computer. Ha! thwarted again Dell! I will never pay the extra money for a printer with a scanner, after all what would I possibly need that for? Sadly however my genius is not sufficient to enable me to figure out how to turn OFF the underlining. In case you wondered. I thought perhaps it would be appropriate to include some other pictures of me when I was knee high to a grasshopper. If anyone is concerned that I was an unhappy child do not worry, I always pretended to be sad because I LOVED the attention of people trying to make me smile. Doesn't sound like me does it? As you can see Abby has quite a different method of getting attention. The picture of me in the pink dress has always been my favorite, that was my favorite dress too. Abby and I do not really look alike do we? Hmm who does she look like?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you were so cute! I see definite similarities between you and Abs. Also, I love that picture of Abby sticking her tongue out so much that I put it as my background. That girl is straight crazy.

Kao said...

She is such a cute little girl! I'm not surprised...she has a cute mommy.

Nic@Nite said...

Great picts. I still think Abby looks just like Steve.

elesa said...

Yahoo! That's the picture all right! Now I can save it and look at it whenever I need a pick me up. I have some other good ones of you that are great for a laugh as well. I will have to dig out my albums and find them. You sure wore a lot of dresses. I didn't remember that about you. Boy, you just made my night. Hooray!

elesa said...

In that last picture of Abby, she looks a LOT like you. More than I would have thought possible.

elesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elesa said...

Also, can Antimacassar be used as a verb? As in "Don't forget to antimacassar the sofa before you have your friends over to play Battleship!"

Cathy Duffy said...

Hi marion!! i saw your link on kao's blog. you have a cute little family. elesa just found my blog under kao's too. wow...it's been a long time since the days at the sierra condos huh?

The Paulks said...

oh... what cute pics! I don't even have a pic of me when I was little, is that bad?

AJ Stevens said...

Yes, Lindsey, that's bad. Shame on you.

Gretch said...

What a cute kid you were and still are. I can actually see some similarities in you and Abs- although she still looks more like the Boyd side, sorry. Don't worry, at least you don't get "Oh, your girls are so cute, they look just like Jason." Yeah, that gets old, what am I chop liver.

So I saw a lady with 2 kids at Walmart, she had pink hair!! I totally thought about you. :)

AJ Stevens said...

Gretch, I'm pretty sure no one will ever tell me my kids look like Jason.

Melinda Jones said...

"When Pebbles was a school girl, a school girl, a school girl, when Pebbles was a school girl, she used to go like this: Here's my paper teacher..." MARION! Love the pictures of wee little Marion. So cute. I loved hearing from you the other day! Visit me again.
-Melinda