Saturday, January 19, 2008

6 little known facts about James


A lot of my friends know Jimmy better than they know me. So I tried very hard to come up with things most people would not know.

1. His absolute favorite cookies are hershey's heath bar cookies.

2. He scored over 250,000 on one song on Guitar Hero (on medium). He also played one perfect song with a 550 note streak.

3. He likes names that start with A and J (he picked Abby's name)

4. He can't grow facial hair around his mouth b/c he sunburned his face too much when he was a kid.

5. He picked up his wife over a microscope (nerdy eh?)

6. He admitted to tearing up once over extreme makeover home edition, although I was not there to witness it. That supposed report is the only evidence I have that his lacrimal duct functions at all.
Thanks Nicole for tagging me. Hopefully you learned something new.

8 comments:

elesa said...

Hooray! I like your pretty blue blog. And I want to say a bunch of stuff, but I don't got no things to say. I'll think of somethin real special, and get back to you.

J said...

Extreme makeover home edition eh? I guess James is gay after all, yet another little known fact about him. Was that 500,000 points on one song on GH? If it is, then I have a lot of practicing to do to beat him in Feb. Can't wait to hang out with you guys again.

Gretch said...

I didn't know the facial hair thing was from sun burns, I always thought he hadn't hit puberty yet. Ha ha, just kidding, can't wait to see you guys.
P.S. the previous post was from Jason.

Nic@Nite said...

I didn't know abou his favorite cookie. If I would have known I would have made them for him while we played hand and foot and drank oj. I think I scored 1,000 on my one and only guitar hero song- actually I had no clue I was scoring anything so maybe it was less or WAY more. :)

AJ Stevens said...

Probably way more Nicole. My highest score was 110,000 on EASY, I have not progressed past easy yet. Sorry for the confusion Jason, I got mixed up, check out my revised numbers. Looking forward to smashing you at hand and foot in Feb. M

Anonymous said...

I wonder if James likes names that begin with "A" because of his awesome little sister...? Think about it.

The Paulks said...

That's awesome... you know I will never let him hear the end of crying over Extreme Makeover...that's classic!

Kristen said...

I learned many things here-I am embarrassingly impressed by "Jimmy's" Guitar Hero skills, tearing up at Home Makeover(but hey, haven't we all?), and I love the Geography corner of your blog. I want to be "Mellow" Marion when I grow up.